Clearly, I have no time and haven't been able to update the blog in a while. I went back to work over a week ago, and I feel like I barely have time to sleep or eat, let alone get on the computer for fun. I'm hoping to do better this summer
3 Month Highlights:
- He weighs about 14 pounds 4 oz
- He is sleeping an average of 8 hour stretches at night in his crib and I wake him up at 5 am to eat before work
- His hair is falling out and he's nearly bald on the sides and the back of his head
- We are going to physical therapy once every other week for Torticollis. I noticed last month he wasn't turning his head to the left when he was on his tummy. The PT said it's mild and we caught it very early.
- He's eating two 4 oz bottles while I'm at work and nursing every 2-3 hours.
- He's wearing size 2 diapers and 6 month clothes.
- He's found his hands and loves to look at them and try to bat at toys
- When Logan talks to him he gets a huge smile on his face and loves to watch big brother already
- We are getting lots of smiles and I'm hoping his first giggles are near.
- He's got really great head control and is sitting in the Bumbo seat (with us right beside him)
- Cradle cap is pretty much gone
- We had a mild case of thrush, but it's clearing up now.
Some pictures from the last month:
A new swaddle technique I was trying out. He like it.
He has found his tongue and loves it
Johnny Jump Up at Mimis
learning to work the lip
Tummy time at swim lessons
Working hard at Physical Therapy
We meet two friends that I work with, who had babies right after me, for lunch
Logan insisted that he sit with Landon in the booth
Love these two so much!
Ice cream date with G.G.
I told him I was going back to work. He was shocked!
Then I told him Mimi would have him
Another fun lunch date with friends
Trying out the swings at Mimi's
Milk coma allows for some good neck stretching
Working with Mimi
more fun with mimi
Checking out his hands