.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a fantastic Easter today and we were happy to spend it with family.  We went to church, came home did a few hours of yard work, and then headed to Mimi and Pops for dinner and an Easter egg hunt.  We didn't get to see everyone for Easter, but we thought about all of our family we weren't with.  Logan did get to spend his Easter with his Great Grandmother (G.G.).  Because my back is killing me from the yard work, I'm going to be lazy with this post and just put the pictures up.  6 weeks of school left and my Gifted Endorsement will be complete in 14 DAYS!!!!  I might have a little more time to blog pretty soon!  YAY!

The Easter Bunny came!

He even left tracks!


Logan LOVES animals right now.  He can put each animal on a special spot and it says what the animal is and makes the sound.  He loved it!




 
 
 
I hope you had a blessed and happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment