5 Month Highlights
- He weighed about 17 pounds when I weighed him at home
- Will get length at 6 month check up
- He is laughing out loud when we tickle him and jumps during Peek a Boo
- He is still nursing every 2-3 hours during the day and usually once at night
- He can sit up for a few seconds at a time. His longest was about 20 seconds
- He can roll both ways, but usually just gets mad and cries
- Grabs with a very tight grip especially while eating. If I can remember I let him hold onto a special baby necklace while he nurses.
- Landon got to be a baby model for a baby swing. We will find out in about 4-6 months if he made it onto the packaging.
Highlights from last month:
First time in the highchair at a restaurant
They are the sweetest! Holding hands while napping
Taking a bath in the big tub!
Logan figured out that Daddy's underwear make for the perfect baby kangaroo pouch!
We got to take Logan's teacher to the zoo. He was quite thrilled
Landon checking out Mickey. This was one of Logan's favorite toys
Logan practicing his handwriting
There's something awesome about sleeping in your parents' bed. Used to be my favorite spot.
We spent 4th of July at Granddaddy and Barbara's lake house.
The Cousins (just missing Mackenzie)
Baby's First 4th of July
I decided to get a head start on baby food while I have the time. I'm stocking up the freezer. So far I have made butternut squash and sweet potatoes.
Sitting up like a big boy
Waiting with the other babies at the photo shoot.
Resting in between pictures
Lunch at Cheesecake Factory. He had a tiny taste of whipped cream. He was a huge fan
All dressed up to go out to dinner for Mommy's birthday
This child wants everything in his mouth!
He decided he'd rather sleep than watch the show
Family Selfie - Mommy is 32!
Our 6th Annual trip to the GA Aquarium for Mommy's birthday.