.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's official!!!!




Tuesday morning before going to school for post planning, I took a digital test (so there was no guessing) and it said PREGNANT!!!! I woke Chris up with a few "new daddy" gifts I had been collecting. He was half asleep, but quickly woke up when he saw what I was giving him. Even at 5:40 a.m. we were so excited. Of course, I cried, and cried some more on my way to work. Two weeks ago, I had to schedule an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist to discuss infertility and thyroid issues. We went today to discuss my elevated thyroid, and to get a blood test to be sure I was pregnant. She put me on a low dose thyroid medication and I will go back in 4 weeks for a recheck. The nurse just called with my HCG results and it was 60. She wants me to come back on Saturday to a recheck. They repeat the test after 48 hours to be sure the HCG is doubling as it should. We are keeping our fingers crossed that everything comes back okay. We are so thrilled that the clomid worked so quickly and very thankful we did not have to go through all the infertility testing.

Baby Sevin's due date is February 3, 2010!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment