.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

16 Weeks!

How far along am I? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss? up 4.5 pounds

Maternity Clothes? love them, so comfy!

Sleep? I am really tired by 9:15 and I am going right to sleep. I can't sleep on my stomach anymore. It feels really funny and kind of hurts.

Best moment this week? The gender ultrasound on Thursday and our special "Gender Dinner" with our families after. I can't wait to share the news with them and see their reactions.

How I'm feeling? Great! I love being pregnant!

Movement? I should start to feel movements anytime. They say you may feel them first at night when you are laying really still.

Fetal Doppler? I quit that for now. I am going to try again in a few weeks. I was getting frustrated with it.

Food Cravings? Made a turkey meatloaf Monday night, but couldn't really eat it once I made it. I did buy a pack of brown and serve rolls and salad and enjoyed that.

What I miss? Sleeping on my belly

What I am looking forward to? Finding out the sex! (Did I mention I am so excited about finding out the sex this Thursday?)

Milestones? Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment