.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

17 Weeks!

How far along am I? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I was offically weighed at the doctor yesterday and I am up 5 pounds total.
Maternity clothes? My sister in law, Megan just gave my a huge bag full of really cute fall clothes.
Sleep? Sleep is still good, but not being able to sleep on my stomach stinks!
Best moment this week? There are too many to choose from...find out we're having a boy, seeing our baby moving all around, having a good checkup at the doctor, celebrating our news with the family.
How I'm feeling? Still great! I told my doctor yesterday, I still don't really feel pregnant (besides my growing belly.) He said, "Tell me that in January!"
Movement? I'm not sure, but I think I might feel a little something when I lay on my stomach or when I put my laptop on my belly. Not sure though
Fetal Doppler? It is finally working really well. I can find it pretty quick and hear it clearly.
Food Cravings? Corndogs and Spaghetti O's...weird, I know!
What I miss? I guess sleeping on my belly and the hot tub
What I am looking forward to? Deciding and announcing his name. We have the first name picked out, but we are still working on his middle name.
Milestones?Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment