.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

23 Weeks...Looks like I'm a Papaya for a while

How far along am I? 23 Weeks!
Total weight gain? I go to the doctor in a week and a half...I'm sure I've gained some :)
Sleep? Sleep is the best! I think about coming home and taking a nap all day long, but when I get home, I just can't seem to lay down. I find so many other things to do.
How am I feeling? Still feeling great, just a little tired. I have been having some hot flashes!
Best moment this week? Two things....Finding out that my PREGNANT cousin Melanie is coming to visit me next weekend. I can't wait to see her and hear all about her pregnancy. I
also got a peek at my shower invitations. When Megan showed them to me, I started crying. It is so exciting and I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family.
Movement? He has been moving more and Chris finally has been able to feel him again. It seemed like every time I told him to feel, Logan would stop kicking. Chris was beginning to think that Logan didn't like him.
Belly Button? It's still in
Food Cravings? Apple juice, orange juice, and monkey bread (Thank you Mimi for making it for us Sunday morning!)
What I am looking forward to? My Baby showers that are coming up in a few weeks!
Milestones? Your baby's got a while to go before his lungs will be ready for air and is practicing his "breathing" on the amniotic fluid—sucking it in and out of his lungs. Other highlights this week: Fat production is in overdrive at this point (for the baby, not you! Well, OK, maybe for the baby and you). Your baby will basically double in weight over the next four weeks! You'll be happy to know the same won't apply to you. Your Mini is starting to look more like a newborn as his skin becomes less see-through. His body is looking more proportional now, although his head is still kinda big compared to his cute little body. Your baby is about 11½ inches long and weighs 1 pound, or about the length and weight of a Harry Potter book.


No comments:

Post a Comment