.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

25 Weeks! He's an eggplant!

How far along am I? 25 weeks
Total weight gain? :( 17 pounds, I cried at the doctor. I know he is growing, but it was a little difficult to see.
Sleep? I love sleeping...Sleep is great!
How am I feeling? I am still feeling really good, just feeling like I am growing...oh wait, I am!
Best moment this week? Seeing my cousin and spending time with my family. I have a great family! It was also great to hear his heartbeat. It still makes me cry everytime I hear it!
Movement? The doctor confirmed that I do have an anterior placenta, so that's why I haven't felt him move as much. I still feel him move every night and Chris has been able to feel him a lot too.
Belly Button? Still in, but probably not for long
Food cravings? Costco chocolate chip cookies (probably didn't help the 17 pounds), apples, and cheese
What I am looking forward to? My showers coming up in the next few weeks. I can't wait to celebrate Baby Logan!
Milestones? Get ready for pat-a-cake! Baby's hands are now fully developed and he spends most of his awake time groping around in the darkness of your uterus. Brain and nerve endings are developed enough now so that your baby can feel the sensation of touch. That doesn't mean he can feel it when his father pokes your stomach, however, so tell him to knock it off. Other highlights include:Your baby's arms and legs have grown to almost the proportions they will be at birth, which is still sort of short. So don't be alarmed when your newborn's arms barely clear his waist. Baby's nostrils, which have been plugged up until now, clear out (like he's taken a super-dose of Sudafed) and he can practice breathing through the nose. The structures of your baby's spine are now made up of 150 joints, 33 rings and some 1,000 ligaments. Can you believe you're growing something that complicated inside of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment