.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Heart Melted

Logan is totally obsessed with his little brother.  Since the first day at the hospital, he has been loving on him and constantly wants to be holding him or kissing him.  I thank God everyday that he already loves his brother so much.  It has made our transition into a family of 4 so much easier.  I sometimes find myself telling Logan to back up some and not be in Landon's face so much.  As soon as I say it, I remind myself that this is a blessing that he loves him so much and can't seem to get enough.  I image if the opposite was happening and he didn't want him around.  What a difficult time that would be.  So any time Logan asks to do something with Landon I try to make it happen.

About two weeks ago, Logan asked to read Landon some books.  Logan loves books and loves to read, but I wasn't sure how long the reading would last.  I figured he would look at the book, shove it in Landon's face and then move on to something else.

I put Landon on the floor in his Boppy pillow and Logan picked the chair right in front of him.  As he started to read, I grabbed my phone to document this special moment between brothers.  I also used it to hide the tears that were falling down my face.






The book he is reading is one that I had at the hospital for family to write notes to Landon when he was born.  Logan notices the writing in the book while he is reading.  


No comments:

Post a Comment