Look at the difference! He is already such a big boy! I can't believe 2 months have already gone by so quickly. I will be back to work in just three short weeks, but thankfully Summer will be just around the corner.
2 Month Highlights:
- He weighs 12 pounds 13 oz and is 23 inches long
- He still loves to be swaddled for naps and bedtime.
- We are breastfeeding every 2-3 hours during the day
- He sleeps for a 6-7 hour stretch at night, eats and then goes back to sleep for about 4 hours
- The baby acne is finally gone, but now he has Cradle Cap. It's not too bad and doesn't bother him at all
- Tummy Time is not his favorite activity and he can already roll from his tummy to his back to avoid it. The doctor told us this is a 4 month skill
- His head control is very good and he is very strong
- He smiles and coos all day long.
- He can track our voices and find us when we are talking to him
- During playtime on his mat he is beginning to reach for things
- The 3 month clothes are getting pretty tight, especially in the length. We will probably move to 3-6 and 6 month soon.
- We are trying to finish up our last pack of size 1 diapers. He's in size two at night and will be in size 2 during the day as soon as I use up all the 1s
- We are going to transition him to his crib this week from the bassinet in our room. I'm not quite ready to, but I'm sure we should go ahead and make the switch
Here are a few pictures from the last month:
This is what we call "Milk Drunk"
In the Moby Wrap looking at Mama
My little nappers
Can you tell where my spot was?
Enjoying some outside time
Logan loves this shirt on Landon
My little chunker!
Happy Boy! He loves to smile at people and flirt with ladies
Hanging out with Pop
Celebrating G.G.'s 85th birthday
Selfie with Mommy in the Ergo carrier
Logan wanted to brother time
Trying out the Bumbo and meeting Mickey
Passed out at swim practice. It was so hot, we had to undo his pants.