4 Month Highlights:
- He weighs 15 lbs. 12 oz
- He is 25 3/4 inches long
- His head control is very good and he is trying to sit up by himself
- He loves to stand up and bear weight on his legs
- Swimming in the pool is one of his favorite things to do
- His hair is staying a little darker than Logan's was
- He loves grabbing things and sticking them in his mouth. He keeps trying to suck on his fingers, but I stick the pacifier in as quick as I can. I would rather not have a thumb sucker.
- He is still rolling from his tummy to his back. He's trying to roll from his back to tummy, but only gets to his side.
- He is still exclusively breastfeed and is started to act interested in our food. We are going to hold out until at least 5 months before starting any solids.
- He eats about every 2-3 hours during the day and is sleeping a 7 and 4 hour stretch at night
Some pictures from this past month:
Relaxing with Granddaddy
Sitting in the big boy chair at Mimi's house
Trying to stay cool in this heat with his own personal fan
In the jumparoo
Morning snuggle time is the best
Watching Logan in the baby monitor while he waits for Landon to wake up
Tummy time on the water mat
Logan's first date with his friend Charlotte...white cheese dip of course
Logan's new favorite game is Monopoly Jr. We play it nightly.
They love each other. Can you tell?
Showing how strong he was at the doctor