6 Month Highlights:
- He weighs 17lbs 8 oz and was 26 3/4 inches tall
- He is still exclusively breastfeed. He wakes up around 3am to eat a little and goes back to sleep until 5am when he wants to eat a little more. Some nights he will sleep until 5am, I just wish I could get him to do that every night.
- I'm back and work and pumping three times a day at work
- He is wearing size 3 diapers and 9 month clothing.
- He is out of the swaddle and sleeping in the Merlin's Magic Sleep Suit.
- He is grabbing everything and then sticks it in his mouth.
- Baby food from a spoon is not something he is interested in, but he does like eating it through a mesh bag baby feeder. He also likes Mum Mum's which are little melt away crackers for babies.
- I have started to have to sneak out when I lay him down. If he watches me walk away, he starts crying.
- An amazing friend, Megan, that I actually went to high school with and now teach her daughter, is taking care of Landon a few days a week while I teach. I'm so lucky to have found such a perfect person to care for him.
Pictures from the last month:
Sitting on the porch at Megan's house
Logan loves holding his little brother
These two have been catching things outside and somehow they keep coming to live inside.
He passed out just like this. I guess he was tired.
Helping little brother play
Landon's first time in the buggy
Holding hands while they sleep. Too sweet!
Big cousins at Six Flags
Saw this funny cartoon right before going back to work.
Logan and his Kindergarten teacher
Trying some water in his sippy cup
Sucking on his big toe! Who needs a paci?
Big brother's first day of Kindergarten!
Landon's first day with Megan
My little privacy closet I made at work for pumping
Landon and Mr. Brent, Megan's husband. Landon is never lacking attention around these two.
Snuggles before bed
Look at those cheeks!
Chris in upper left, Logan on the right and Landon at the bottom. Can you tell they are related?
About to eat his first Mum Mum
Shiloh reading Landon a book. Look how interested he is
Frozen peaches in the mesh bag