7 Month Highlights:
- I'm not sure about his weight. I'm guessing he's in between 18 and 19 pounds
- Still exclusively breastfeed. He eats 3 four ounce bottles while I am at work and nurses 5-6 times when we are back together.
- He is not being a very good sleeper. He wakes up probably 3-4 times a night. I. AM.TIRED!
- He is wearing size 3 diapers and 9-12 month clothing
- We are still using the Merlin's Magic Sleep Suit at night
- He loves to drink water out of his straw sippy cup.
- He is finally starting to like baby food, but likes it really cold. He loves the pouches of food, which is great because they are easy to feed from and clean up easy.
- Dada is officially his first word. He says it all the time.
- He's getting very close to crawling, but still just moves backwards
- Spends 3 days a week with his babysitter, Megan. We are so blessed that God put her in our life. Landon is so loved by her and her family.
His own playroom at his baby sitter's house
finger painting fun with Ms. Megan and Mr. Brent
Talking to his stuffed friends
swinging at Ms. Megan's
Big boys in the tub. (This was his first bath sitting up all by himself. He was quite proud!)
Butternut Squash is yummy
A Friday night picnic with cousins
Cuddle time with Buba
Trying to figure this crawling thing out
Happy boy on the swings
My sweet student, and Ms. Megan's daughter, Layne. She loves helping
Landon's first kiss (with an older lady, too!)
ground chicken was a hit!
Shopping with mommy
Logan thought it was so funny that the puff was stuck to his chin
Fun at the apple farm
Checking out the mini goats
Could they be any cuter?
Another sweet picture from Ms. Megan's house
Trying to stand up!
Landon's very own crib at Ms. Megan's
My baby gets piano lessons with his babysitter!! How awesome is that?