8 Month Highlights:
- I tried to weigh him at home and I think he's right over 20 pounds.
- We've made it 8 months of exclusive breastfeeding and we are still going strong! He's eating 2 4 oz bottles while I am at work along with baby food and yogurt.
- We decided a few night ago to let him cry it out a little in hopes to get him to sleep better at night. He has been waking up every hour to hour and half. I'm exhausted and crying it out didn't sound so bad. The first night was a little rough but the second night wasn't quite as bad. The third night he slept 9-5! That was the longest stretch to date!
- He's wearing size 3 diapers and 12 month clothing.
- I'm trying to transition him out of the Merlin Sleep Suit. I've been putting just his legs in and leaving his arms out so he can flip.
- I had to lower the crib down one notch.
- He loves scrambled eggs, frozen waffles, yogurt any baby food. He still loves his water from his straw sippy cup.
- He's babbling and loves to say Dadada. I'm still waiting on Mama
- He is officially crawling and doesn't stay in the same spot for more than 2 seconds.
Big Brother was on America's Funniest Videos this month!
You can't really see it, but Logan has his finger in Landon's belly button!
Landon walking to G.G.