10 Month Highlights:
- He's about 21 pounds. Logan was almost three pounds heavier at this point!
- Still exclusively breastfeeding. He's eating anything he can get his hands on. I don't think we have found anything he doesn't like.
- Wearing size 4 diapers and 12 or 12-18 month clothes.
- Still sleeping in the Merlin suit with his arms out.
- He crawls everywhere, but would rather stand up and cruise along the furniture. He can stand without holding on for a few seconds, but then realizes what he's doing and flops down
- He loves to hold the remotes and make the TV do crazy things
Pictures: *I think I posted some of the pictures on the 9 month post that should have been here. Oops!
Brother feeding him
Logan had a trip to the ER. Thank goodness everything was fine. He loved the special attention
Chris was home with Landon and sent me this picture. He said he came down stairs and he was passed out in his highchair like this. :)
Landon and I took over Logan's bed one night when he wouldn't stop crying. He finally passed out!