9 Month Highlights:
- He had his 9 month check up and weights 19lbs. 10 oz. He is 28" long. He's right at the 50th percentile.
- Still exclusively breastfeeding although I'm struggling to keep up with pumping and coming up about 2 ounces short each day. Luckily, I have a freezer full so I'm able to use that instead of supplementing with formula. He's eating 2 4oz bottles while I'm at work and eating baby food and some finger foods at each meal. He loves the Yo Baby yogurt, goldfish, baby food pouches, Ritz crackers, chicken noodle soup and lots of other things.
- He's sleeping great in his crib. He goes down right around 7:15 and wakes up around 5:15 to eat.
- He's wearing size 4 diapers and 12 month clothing.
- He had his first hair cut! He looks like such a big boy!
- We lowered the crib all the way down.
- He is still sleeping in the Merlin sleep suit. At some point he's going to out grow it, right?
- He loves to say, Mama, Dada, and Babababa
- He crawls all over the place and loves to climb the steps. He even knows he's not supposed to. He starts going and looks back and starts laughing and scooting up the steps even faster.
Thanksgiving at Granddaddy's Lake house
The Elves found Logan, Landon and Mackenzie. The left quite the Welcome Breakfast!
Landon was called a girl one too many times, so we decided to get his first haircut. He did great and loved the animal cookies we were feeding him.
The Logan and Landon comparison.
We took a trip to New Orleans right before Thanksgiving. We keep busy with the zoo, the aquarium, the insectarium, parks and of course great food.
9 month check up (before shots)
Wearing his outfit from France that Mimi and Pop brought him
The love they share is simply beautiful.