.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

6 Weeks and First Smiles!

Logan and I were having our usual play time this morning and while I was talking and singing to him, he kept smiling back at me. I thought it was probably still "gassy" smiles and by the time I got the camera he would stop, but he just kept smiling and playing. We played this smile game for about 15 minutes. It melted my heart. He has pretty much been asleep since then, so I haven't been able to try again, but I'm pretty sure these were real smiles!




I love how sweet his face looks in these two pictures!


This picture was taken last week, but it was too cute not to post. He was laying in Daddy's lap and had a grip on the toy and with Daddy's help was able to make it play the music several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment