.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 3


I ordered these cute little stickers that go on a onesie to use for Logan's monthly pictures. I didn't get them until last week, so I had to do the "0" months picture when he was 3 weeks old. I will be taking his picture each month in these onesies and next to the turtle so that we can see how he is changes and grows.

Logan is finally staying awake a little more this week. He is a great sleeper and while I love to watch him sleep, I love it more when he is awake. He is so alert and happy when he is awake and he loves to watch our faces as we talk to him. It's really cute how he can hear our voices and look around to try to find us. During Tummy Time he is using his neck muscles and getting really strong. He looks like a little turtle stretching his neck out and looking around.

He is doing really well with breastfeeding still, which is such a relief to me. Breastfeeding was something I felt very strongly about doing, and honestly, I was very worried that I would not be able to. I knew I wanted to to not only for the nutritional benefits, but I wanted to have that extra bonding time with my baby. It's truly a miracle that your body is able to provide a baby with everything he needs to grow and develop. Even though he can't talk, when he looks at me with those big blue eyes while he is nursing, I know he is saying, "Thanks Mom! I love you!" It even makes those 2 and 5 am screams of hunger worth it. :) I am still really nervous about going out for long periods. It's one thing to be home and "whip it out", but it's another story to be in public. I'm sure I will get more comfortable and it will get easier to do with a nursing cover, but for now, we are keeping our outings to quick trips.

We tried the sling out today http://thepeanutshell.com/, and Logan loved it. He fell right asleep as soon as I put him in it. I was able to cook dinner and clean a little while he was in it. It was great! Hopefully, he will continue to like it.



Logan and Daddy are still being silly together. It makes me so happy to see Chris so happy and excited about the littlest things Logan does. He is such a good Daddy and I think I fall in love with him a little more everyday.
Logan has his one month check up tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much he has grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment