.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

I couldn't sleep and jumped out of bed at 4:30am to go take the most important test of my life. This test involved no studying, and I didn't even need a sharp pencil or scratch paper. One year ago today, I saw the one word that would change our lives forever....PREGNANT.


The night before I had taken a test with the lines, and we thought we saw a VERY faint line, but we weren't sure so we decided to take a digital test. I remember my hands shaking as I waited for the results. After waiting what felt like 45 minutes, my shaking hands somehow picked up the test and just started crying. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I was trying so hard not to be too loud with my tears of joy. I didn't want to wake Chris up yet. I had planned something special to tell him the news. I really wanted to just start screaming and wake him up that way, but I knew it would be better to wait and surprise him the way I had planned.
It's so hard to believe that it has already been a year from that amazing day, and boy have we had some equally or more exciting days in this past year...finding out Logan was a boy, seeing our baby's face and body before he was even born, his birth, first smiles, it seems to get better with everyday that passes and every new thing he does.

I feel truly blessed! I will NEVER forget May 26th or the feeling I had the day I found out I was getting to start the job I was put on this earth to do....Be a Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment