.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

C is for Cookie

We had a change of plans for this weekend and unfortunately it was not for a good reason.  My Aunt Cookie, who has been battling cancer for the past few months, passed away Thursday morning.  We quickly had to make plans to travel to Montgomery for the funeral.  Chris wasn't able to get off work, then my niece Mackenzie broke her arm, so in the end, Logan and I rode over with my brother.  The service was very nice, and Logan was an angel the whole time.  (Besides the constipation and all the grunts during the graveside service!)
We got to spend a little time with Jack and Uncle Josh bought the boys cute matching outfits. 

For some reason, our neighborhood decided to trick or treat Saturday night, and Logan was passed out by the time we finally pulled in.  So, Daddy and I dress Logan up Sunday morning and took his "Halloween" pictures.  I guess he'll have to wait for real trick or treating until next year.  Oh well, it's not like he would really know what's going on anyways. 

Here are a few of my favorites and I tried using Picasa to play with the pictures a little. 

What are you?



See his two bottom teeth coming through?





Happy Halloween!

1 comment: