.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I wish this break would last forever!

I have been on Thanksgiving Break since Tuesday at 2:35pm, and to say I am LOVING my time at home with my baby would be an understatement!  I am soaking up every second I get to spend with my munchkin.  We have had a nice relaxing break and I can already feel the work week creeping it's way back into my life :(

We started Thanksgiving with a sleep over at my Dad's with Josh, Megan and Mackenzie.  I love seeing Mackenzie and Logan play together.  Logan is pretty much obsessed with her.  He stares at her and watches everything she does.  She loves to help take care of Logan and always makes sure he has his paci. 

Logan spent a lot of time at the glass door at Granddaddy's house!


We had a yummy Thanksgiving lunch and had a lot of fun just hanging out around the house. 


After lunch we headed home to watch the Saints game.  Mimi and Pops came over for the second half of the game and we managed to stuff a little more turkey into our tummies.  Logan is still eating the turkey, green bean casserole and mac 'n cheese! 
Logan also did a little catalog shopping. :)

It was a really relaxing day and I enjoyed spending it with my family.

This weekend we also set up Logan's tree in his bedroom.  It's a Winnie the Pooh tree and I actually had it in my room growing up.  He was a little unsure at first, but now he crawls right over to it and just stares at all the ornaments and lights. 


We also had such a treat last night!  We got our first visit from Our Elf on the Shelf.  If you don't know what that is, check it out:  http://www.elfontheshelf.com/#/home

Yes, I realize Logan probably doesn't get it this year, but Chris and I decided that we wanted to start the tradition this year.  So we read the story last night and our elf was hiding this morning!  Logan can't touch him, but we will have a picture soon! 

I love Christmas, and this year is even more special all because of my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment