.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Logan woke us up bright and early this morning at 6:15 to see what the Easter Bunny brought him.  (Okay not really, but we took him to see what the bunny left him).  He was pretty excited!


Clearly, still a little sleepy!

We went to church at 10:00, and had to wake Logan from his nap in the car (which was only about 20 minutes.  Today was a big day at church because Logan had his first (mini) experience with the church nursery.  The traditional church was full, so we ended up in another part of the church where they were streaming the service over big screens.  Luckily, it was right next to the nurseries.  Logan was getting very restless (did I mention, he was tired?)  I found the 16-20 month nursery and reluctantly signed him in.  The helper quickly took him and I ducked out of the way with the pager clutched tightly in my hand.  I went back to the service, but couldn't focus because I couldn't stop thinking about him.  **THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME HE WAS WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN MY FAMILY!  I know....I know....you are probably screaming at your computer, "Are you serious?"  Oh well, again...judge me if you must...  :)

After church, we went to lunch with with Mimi, Pops, and Logan's G.G., my Nana.  It was delicious and Logan was really funny!  We tried to take a few pictures after we ate, but as you can see my little helper changed a setting on my camera without me knowing.  I finally got it fixed when I took the last pictures of Logan. 








We finally were able to dye our Easter eggs.  Nothing fancy, but we like them!  Thanks for such a fun day Mimi, Pops, and G.G.!

 
Posted by Picasa

Look at my boo-boo last year! He has grown so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment