.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Deck the Halls

I am so lucky to have such an amazing and talented family.  My Nana, is the most amazing quilter I have ever seen.  We are blessed to have her make us so many beautiful quilts.  Remember the beautiful quilts she made Logan before he was born?  Nana helped us make our home a little more merry this year, we a new tree skirt, a beautiful table runner and placements, as well as an awesome Grinch quilt for Logan. 

I have a very talented mother who also helped us decorate and seems to add a little more each year.  I'll show you a few of my favorite things around the house:

A friendly elf hanging out on the banister


Our "Elf on the Shelf" hiding on the mantle. 


Logan's "Okay to touch" shelf. 


I love this Nativity.  It's made by Willow Tree.  You can also see Nana's beautiful runner under it.


Our beautiful Christmas tree skirt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment