.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Logan's First Christmas Play and Party

I was able to take off work last Thursday to go to see Logan in his Christmas play at school and help at his party.  He had an ear infection and sinus infection (he was on meds), so he wasn't feeling totally like himself.  I had to sneak out of his class to get upstairs and he got very upset.  That lead to poor Ms. Stephanie having to hold Logan and pull the rest of the crew in the crib, I mean sleigh. 
The pictures didn't come out very well, but let me tell you these are the cutest little reindeer I have ever seen!





After the "play" we headed back down to the classroom for the party.  My little man wouldn't touch his food, he just laid in my lap and was pretty much ready for a nap.  We collected his stocking, all his goodies from his friends, a beautiful hand made ornament, and headed home around 11:00 to help Daddy celebrate his 34th birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment