.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Mother's Day

Oops!  I'm a little late; I think I've been too busy having fun with little man the last few days.  We have kept each other busy and he hasn't left my side.  I think he likes having Mommy home. 

Mother's Day was wonderful this year!  It was pretty rainy and yucky outside we stayed in most of the day and just had some family time.  We also had a yummy dinner at Mimi and Pops house. 

Logan made me this sweet gift at school two weeks ago.  (Daddy got one too for Father's Day!)



I also got a few very sweet cards from my boys, my dad and my mom.  My dad's card was hand made, but of course, we know those are the sweetest!  I think it's so sweet that both of my parents honor me on Mother's Day, too! 


Being a Mommy is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  Everyone always says, you will never understand the love you have for your child until you become a parent, and they are so true.  I never imaged the love I feel for him was even possible, and somehow it grows every single day. 
I am truly blessed not only to be a mommy, but for God to have chosen us to be Logan's parents.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment