.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Making the Switch

I have been dreading making the change from crib to big boy bed, aside from the fact that it just confirms that my baby is growing up, I just had a feeling it was going to be awful!!  Last week, when Logan climbed out of his crib 5 times in a row, I figured I had no choice, but to make the dreaded switch.
So with the little tool in my hand and a few tears in my eyes, I undid the four screws that held the front of the crib on and Logan helped me unpack the toddler rail from the package we've kept under our bed for the last 2 1/2 years. 

The new bed...



Logan was pretty excited about the bed and we we're pretty nervous about how he would do that night.  We kept him up a little later  than normal hoping he would just pass out. 
Well...HE DID GREAT!!!  I am thrilled to report he has done perfectly since the transition!  He has two nights where he woke up early around 5:00 and cried to come get in bed with us, but other than that....He's a pro!!!! 

( I snuck in to snap a picture of his first night in his big boy bed.  Yes, he's been sleeping living in those shoes since we got them a week ago.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment