.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Outside Fun!

After playing in several friends' water tables and having a ball, we decided to get Logan one for the back porch.  I got a good deal at Toys R Us, drove all the way home, got to work putting it together while Logan napped, only to find that the box was missing the darn screws...8 of them!  I called up Mr. Little Tykes and told him what I thought of their crappy packing!  They offered to mail me new screws that would get to my house in 7-10 business days.  I told them, they could explain that to my 2 1/2 year old son, who couldn't wait to play with this as soon as he woke up. 
So...instead we had daddy make an emergency detour on his way home from work and pick the screws up from Home Depot. 

Logan loves the water table and plays with it almost everyday.  His favorite thing to do is fill the cup up with water and come pour it on my when I'm not looking.  He doesn't quite understand that the water can't come inside, so we had a few "All done" times in hopes to reinforce that fact that we don't bring cups of water into the house and pour them on Mommies or doggies or anything else. 





He was showing me his camel.  I could listen to him say "Camel" a million times a day.  It's by far the cutest word he says.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment