.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Staying Busy

Is there any better feeling that falling asleep in the backseat of your parents car?  When I was little, we used to take our seat belts off, despite my mom screaming to "Put that seat belt back on", and stretch out on the seat with my feet in my brother's face and his in mine and drift into some of the best sleep I can remember.  I'm not sure if it's the feeling of security, innocence of a young child or what, but that was good sleeping!

Well, there are no escapes from the seat belt or car seat, but Logan has definitely figured out sleeping in the backseat.  If I ever can't get him to nap, I can usually throw him in the car, drive around for 5 minutes and then he is OUT!  If only we could all nap again like this!   







No comments:

Post a Comment