.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Alabama State Fair!


A few weekends ago, Logan and I headed over to Alabama to see my cousin Melanie and her family. While we were there we headed over to the State Fair. If you read my post about the North Ga state fair, I was quite nervous about what I would be exposed to at the Alabama State Fair.
One of our other cousins and his wife met us there and we actually had a really great time. I think the key was we got there right when they opened so we missed most of the crazy! 
Logan and Jack had a blast together and there were tons of little rides for them. I had my first hand dipped corn dog (read: my first nonfrozen for dog) and man, it was good!! Logan downed two hotdogs and a few lemonades.

We had a lot of fun and I can't wait to go back next year and see these two in action again!







My beautiful cousin and her little cuties! 






Our first Ferris wheel ride!! He loved it!!








No comments:

Post a Comment