.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2014

25 Weeks

 
How far along? 25 Weeks

How big is baby? A head of cauliflower

Total weight gain/loss? We went to visit my cousin this weekend and she had all of my favorite foods waiting for me.  So sweet, but so bad for my weight.  I'm not sure, but I'm sure it's ugly! 

How am I feeling? I'm feeling great still.  I'm noticed I'm making a grunting noise every time I get up from the floor.  It's getting a bit more challenging to get up.  

Gym Activity?  I made it twice last week and plan to go tomorrow and at least two more times this week. 

Maternity Clothes? We are taking maternity pictures in two weeks, so I'm on a mission to find something new and cute to wear.  I would love to buy more new clothes, but I hate to spend the money on clothes I will only wear for a few more months.
 
Stretch Marks? Keep Away!

Sleep? I'm doing pretty well with sleep still.  I am starting to feel more tired though.      
Best moment this week? The best moment this week was finding Landon's going home outfit.  I found it at a boutique near my school.  I knew right away it was the outfit.   

Movement? I think he's starting to do some rolls in my tummy.  I feel movement all day, especially after eating.
 
Food Cravings/Aversions? I had a pizza craving and settled for a pepperoni Lean Pocket.  It did the trick and while it's not healthy, it was better that a whole big pizza.  I also had a root beer float craving.  We gave Logan his first root beer float and he loved it! 
 
Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs?  Nothing right now, thank goodness.

Belly Button?  Still getting flatter

What I miss? not having heartburn.  I have had quite a bit of heartburn again.  Maybe Landon will have lots of hair like Logan.

What I'm looking forward to? I am looking forward to my appointment this Thursday.  We will have another ultrasound to check that spot on my uterus, and I can't wait to see him again.
Milestones/Development:  He's enjoying his new sense of equilibrium -- he now knows which way is up and which is down.  He's growing more fat and more hair too!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment