.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2014

28 Weeks

 
How far along? 28 Weeks

How big is baby? An Eggplant

Total weight gain/loss? I checked Thanksgiving morning and I was still up 16 pounds.  Not sure if that would still be true this morning. 

How am I feeling? I've been feeling good this week.  It helps that Logan has been sleeping in until about 7:30 every morning.  Next week is going to be hard going back to our early wake up time. My back is still hurting, but I'm using pillows and heating pads when I'm sitting and it seems to help. 

Gym Activity?  Ugh...I'm the worst, but I'm going today.  My bad is already packed.  

Maternity Clothes? I'm on the hunt for a pair of nursing pajamas I can wear in the hospital.  All of the ones I have from Logan look pretty old and they are actually more of summer pajamas.  I would like something with long sleeves and long pants.

Stretch Marks? Keep Away!

Sleep? Last night was bad.  I went to sleep around 9:30, but woke up wide awake at 1:45.  I laid in bed until almost 5 when I finally fell back asleep.  Luckily, Logan slept until 7:45, so I did too.        

Best moment this week? Best moment this week, was having the time with family and being away from work for a little refresher.  My mom came over and helped decorate my house for Christmas.  That was such a treat and it looks beautiful.  She also brought Landon this really cute football onesie and bib I had been eyeing at her store.   

Movement? He's still rocking and rolling.  I'm surprised I haven't felt hiccups more than just that one time.   

Food Cravings/Aversions?   At Thanksgiving the only two things I really cared about eating were green bean casserole and sweet potato casserole (with marshmallows and pecans).  Yummy!  I'm still craving pizza, but I haven't really given into that craving.

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? It's still flattening

What I miss? Besides sleeping all night, I'm not missing too much right now.  

What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to taking Logan to Santa pictures next weekend.  He has cried every single year, but he says that he is not going to cry this year.  We'll see! 

Milestones/Development:  He's starting to develop more fat, so his wrinkly skin will start to get smoother.  His lungs are mature enough that he'd probably survive if he was born now. Wow!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment