.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2014

27 Weeks

 
How far along? 27 Weeks

How big is baby? A rutabaga

Total weight gain/loss? I weighed a few days ago and I was up a total of 16 pounds

How am I feeling? My back has really been hurting this week.  It feels like I have been slumped over and the pain in all in the middle of the back. 

Gym Activity?  I'm off this whole week for Thanksgiving Break and my plan is to make it to the gym at least 3 days, hopefully 4.  My friend I was going with stopped going, so now I feel like I have lost my motivation.   

Maternity Clothes? I went to Target and bought a few new shirts and sweaters.  They are cute and not too expensive.  I hate to buy new clothes that I'm only going to wear for a few months. 

Stretch Marks? Keep Away!

Sleep? I'm fine as long as I keep going.  If I stop at night and sit down, I get tired and don't feel like doing much.  So, I guess I just need to keep going until I crash.        

Best moment this week? The best moment this week, was going to surprise my Dad in Highlands, North Carolina for his 60th birthday.  We had family together, played games, laughed, ate, shopped, and just enjoyed being together.  It was really fun!  Since Logan and Mackenzie were together, their Christmas elves decided to come a few days early.  It was so fun and they were so surprised!   

Movement? Still feeling lots of movements all day.  Logan likes to lay his hand or head on my tummy at night and feel Landon.   

Food Cravings/Aversions?   While we were shopping in NC, we passes several sweet shops.  I got a piece of white chocolate almond bark and a cup of hot apple cider.  It was so good!  I couldn't have eaten the entire candy store.   Good thing I already had my glucose test (and passed)! 

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button?  It's still flattening

What I miss? I miss being able to sit down without my back hurting so bad.  Luckily, that massage is coming up soon.  

What I'm looking forward to? My friend Megan took our family pictures a few days ago and also took some maternity pictures.  I can't wait to see them.  She always does such an awesome job.   

Milestones/Development:  He's practicing inhaling and exhaling with his rapidly developing lungs.  It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! His brain will keep on getting more complex.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment