.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

18 Weeks...He's a sweet potato!

How far along are you? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Didn't weigh this week, but let's stick with last week's weight... up 5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? I think I might go shopping this weekend for a few more things :)
Sleep? Sleep was great, but the past two nights I have been waking up at 2:00am again and not falling back asleep until about 4:00am
Best moment this week? Deciding and announcing his name!
How I'm feeling? Awesome! Probably the best I have ever felt. I told Chris the other night, I could stay pregnant forever if it stays like this! I have been going to the gym again and I think that helps, too.
Movement? I should start to feel "flutters" this week or next week.
Fetal Doppler? I actually didn't even try this week. Maybe this weekend
Food cravings? pineapple cups again.
What I miss? nothing yet :)
What I am looking forward to? I taped the chair rail and crown molding in his room yesterday and I am going to pick up the paint for it today. I am going to try to start painting this week, and hopefully do the top part of the walls this weekend. We are also going to look at baby furniture this weekend!
Milestones? Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel his movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment