.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

19 Weeks! He's a mango!

How far along am I? 19 weeks
Total weight gain? 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Of course! Didn't make it shopping this past weekend, but maybe this weekend
Sleep? I have been really sleepy this week. Luckily, I am able to fall asleep right away at night.
Best moment this week? Painting Logan's room, ordering his crib, and getting his bedding!
How I'm feeling? I feel great, just tired in the evening
Movement? I think I felt something the other day when I was laying down, but I'm still waiting to really feel something
Fetal doppler? I found his heartbeat really quickly on Saturday. It was 145 bpm
Food cravings? Anything hot (hot fries, hot Cheetos)
What I miss? still nothing :)
What I am looking forward to? Picking up Logan's crib on Monday and putting his bedding on!
Milestones? Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil, and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.

No comments:

Post a Comment