.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Half Way There!!! 20 Weeks!

He is now the size of a cantaloupe!!!

How far am I? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I go Friday for my weigh in....I'm scared!
Maternity Clothes? I bought a few new shirts last week, still need to get a few more things. I feel like I am wearing the same things over and over again.
Sleep? I am sleeping pretty well at night, but still pretty tired in the afternoon.
How I'm feeling? I feel great still! I love being pregnant
Best moment this week? There were several great things, but the two biggest, were his furniture being delivered and seeing a picture of my new nephew, Daniel!
Movement? I am pretty sure I have been feeling him at night when I am laying on the couch or in bed. It's still pretty soft and light movements. I can't wait to feel the big movements.
Food Cravings? I have been craving nuts, cheese, and milk this week.
What I miss? nothing!
What am I looking forward to? Getting to see him Friday. We have our 20 week ultrasound appointment and we will have some new pictures! We are also going to register after the appointment. I have been doing my research and reading Consumer Reports and Baby Bargains, so I made an Excel sheet of everything we want to register for and the rating it got.
Milestones? Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment