.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

33 Weeks!

He's a honeydew!

How far along am I? 33 weeks

Total weight gain? I respectfully decline to answer this question anymore :) We'll just say mom and baby are growing fine!

Sleep? Still pretty good, except last night I got a major Charlie Horse and had to jump out of bed and run around the room.

How am I feeling? I think I am getting a cold or maybe just sinus stuff. I am a pretty tired, but fighting through it to get everything done. My ankles and feet are swelling a little, so I am trying to drink more water and get off my feet, which doesn't happen often. :)

Best moment this week? The girls from PAMPA, the doctor's office where I used to work, threw a shower for me on Sunday. It was really nice and it was good to see everyone. Mimi got Logan his stroller, so now we have all of our big things, and I think we are set on everything for now. I'm sure there's more that we will need, but I think we have what we need to bring him home. Also, it was Chris's birthday on Tuesday and we had a really nice dinner at one of his favorite restaurants. His parents and I got him a new flat screen for the bedroom. I am hoping to be able to enjoy it over Winter Break.

Movement? He is moving like crazy, during the day and at night. I think he is trying to say, "Hey! I'm running out of room in here!" I love feeling him kick and wiggle!

Belly Button? Still in :)

Labor signs? I think I have had a few Braxton Hicks, but still not quite sure.

Food Cravings? Nothing I can't live without, maybe cereal and milk?

What am I looking forward to? Seeing Baby Logan again next Tuesday at the 4th 4D ultrasound. This little guy better give me a good shot. We are running out of time! Of course, I am also looking forward to my 2 weeks off! I have plans to get a lot done, but at least I can sleep in a little and stay in comfy clothes.

Milestones? He may grow up to an inch this week! His brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he will be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open while he's awake.

1 comment:

  1. It is okay to gain weight when you are pregnant Jess...don't let it get you down. It is hard but necessary for the baby to grow. : )

    ReplyDelete