.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

34 Weeks!

I can't believe Logan will be here in less than 42 days! (Yes, I know it could be longer, but we aren't even thinking that way, so don't you either! We are actually hoping a week or two sooner)

How far along am I? 34 weeks

Total weight gain? Why are you trying to read this? Remember, I said I am no longer answering this question :)

Sleep? Sleeping in has been wonderful! I am trying to enjoy it now, since I know my days are limited. Yesterday I drank a Starbucks, hoping it would get Logan moving at the ultrasound, which it did not, but it had me up all night long. I was wired, and could not sleep. No more caffeine for me.

How am I feeling? I am feeling pretty ready and extremely excited about Christmas. This Christmas has me feeling pretty emotional, but in a good way. I can't wait to spend the day with my family and I know that next year will be even more special. Chris and I have been working like crazy to get everything ready. Our checklists are getting smaller, but we still have a few things left to do.

Best moment this week? Seeing our little peanut yesterday. We took out a picture of Chris from when he was 10 days old and he looks identical to Logan's ultrasound picture. I think Logan is going to be a little mini-Chris, which is fine with me, I think he's awfully handsome! :) Another great thing this week was installing the car seat. I love looking back in the car and seeing his seat there. Now we just need him in it. One more great thing this week was going today to get the carpet for the basement. Granddaddy Nason bought the carpet for us, and we are having it installed on January 2nd. Daddy is working so hard on the basement, and he is almost finished. He is just finishing up a few things on the bar, and framing the windows. He has done such a great job. We are so thankful he is so handy!

Movement? He sleeps all day, and then look out! Right around 8:00, he starts going crazy. I am going to try to catch some of it on video. It is so crazy to think that he is in there just wiggling around. If you didn't see below, he is head down now. Hopefully he will stay that way and start doing what he needs to do to make his grand entrance. We go to the doctor Monday, and they will do my first internal check, so we will know if he is making real progress!

Belly Button? Still in

Labor signs? I have had some pressure down low, so we'll see what the doctor says on Monday

Food cravings? Yogurt and cereal.

What I am looking forward to? Spending time with my family this week, Mackenzie's first birthday next week (12/31), finishing my checklist, and getting the basement finished!

Milestones? Baby can recognize and react to simple songs - time to start practicing the lullabies. Less cute news...he now urinates about a pint a day! Get the diapers ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment