.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

All of you who voted on time or late are WRONG!!!

We went in today for my 35 week appointment, and Dr. Hirsch said I am in the beginnings of high blood pressure. He told me I am not going back to work, and I am to put my feet up 2 hours in the morning, afternoon and evening. Most of you know...this is going to be so hard for me. I know I have to do it for Logan's and my health, but it is so hard for me to sit still. We go back next Monday for another check and an ultrasound to find out how big he is. Dr. Hirsch said he will not make it to the due date, and to expect him earlier. I was a little upset at the doctor's office, I think because I am such a planner, and this is not exactly what I had planned. I guess this is God's way of teaching me that I need to let my planning go a little. The great news is, Logan will be here sooner. I can't wait to see him and hold him.

No comments:

Post a Comment