.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

35 Weeks!



Yesterday was my 35/35. That means I was 35 weeks pregnant, and I only had 35 days of my pregnancy left (hopefully less!)


How far along am I? 35 weeks 1 day


Total weight gain? 34 pounds, I think I've come to terms with the weight. :(


Sleep? Sleep has not been great for the last few days. I think I wake up worrying about things and then I can't go back to sleep. Hopefully, it will get better.


How am I feeling? I am still feeling good, just getting a little anxious. I don't like not having a plan or knowing what is is store. I hope to get some more answers on Monday. I have started cramping alot, but I have been reading that this is normal.


Best moment this week? I think hearing that Logan will be coming early was the best moment this week. I can't wait to see him and finally be able to hold him.


Movement? He is still punching and kicking me. He loves to stick his butt out right by my ribs. He had the hickups this morning!


Belly Button? Still in


Labor signs? cramping and lower back pain


Food cravings? desserts and sweets


What am I looking forward to? Celebrating Mackenzie's first birthday tonight and bringing in the new year. 2010 is going to be an awesome year for our family.


Milestones? From now on baby's growth will be mostly in the plumping up department-though he won't get much longer, he will continue putting on weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment