.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Little Piggies!

Logan's little piggies are so darn cute.  They are the fattest little feet I've ever seen.  I love to kiss his feet, and take little nibbles while he giggles.  
I may just be a crazy paranoid mother, but I recently decided to speak to his doctor about some observations we have made about his toes and feet.  Since Logan began standing he has tended to stand up on his tippy toes.  I thought it was probably just a phase, but it's been going on for a few months.  We've also noticed that he keeps his toes curled under when he stands. 
He is a super cruiser and will walk while holding onto someone's hand, the wall or a piece of furniture.  Although, as soon as he realizes he is standing alone, he drops to the floor and crawls.  The thing that worries me the most is that he does all of that with his shoes on, but once the shoes come off he is either on his tippy toes or avoiding standing altogether.  The doctor recommended that we have a physical therapy evaluation to be sure there is nothing muscular going on.  My thought is, if there is something that she finds, I would much rather address it and work on it now, rather than wait a few months and have the issue get worse.  We decided to book the appointment with the therapist our doctor recommended, and of course her soonest appointment was four weeks out.  So, we finally will be going for the evaluation in about a week.  I'm really anxious to hear what she has to say and of course, hoping that she is going to tell us that everything is fine.  Please say a prayer for Logan's little piggies!
Look at those cute little feet!  He always sits with his feet crossed.  :)
Tip toes!

toes curled



My handsome man!


No comments:

Post a Comment