.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little Monet!

It was so nice when I got home from school, Logan and I headed out to the front yard to play and enjoy the beautiful weather.  One the way out of school this afternoon, I grabbed a few things to have a little craft time with Logan.
I decided to have Logan paint his very first Shamrock.  Mommy cut the shamrock out and we put it in a large Ziplock bag with a little bit of green paint and a few marbles.  I zipped the bag up and let Logan have at it.  He had fun squishing the bag for a few minutes and then got really interested in the grass.  I tried to take a few pictures, but for some reason, they aren't on my memory card...not sure what happened there.
Next, Mommy took the shamrock out of the bag and let it dry while we went to dinner.  When we got home Logan's very first shamrock was complete and I have to say he did an amazing job!  Now, it's right where it needs to be...on the fridge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment