.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Logan's a PFBB!

We are happy to announce that Logan is now, and has been for the past three weeks, a Paci-Free Big Boy!  I was a little hesitant to post this at first, because I thought we might have a relapse, but he's holding strong!  When he first caught that nasty little cold three weeks ago, he couldn't use the paci because he couldn't breathe with it in.  We decided it was nature's way of telling us it was time to say goodbye to the paci.  In desperation, I actually tried it a few times last week when he was fussy, but every time he spit it right out.  All except the night he was vomiting so much.  Too exhausted to do anything else, he grabbed his paci and passed out right on the changer in the living room floor.  That was the last time he had it.   I'm convinced, it was the right time and I have to admit, that was much easier than I thought.
Poor baby!  I'm so glad that he's finally feeling back to normal!

Now, if only the weaning from nursing goes as easily....(Still not quite ready, but I know we need to start heading that direction)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the big step! Seems like all these little transitions are harder on the parents than the kids!

    ReplyDelete