My little chef loves to play in our kitchen, organize the pantry and is learning early the art of standing in front of the open fridge. I had just gotten an egg out of the carton to make cornbread and OOPS, I forgot to close the egg carton back. My little chef decided to take it upon himself to make eggs RIGHT ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR! Not only did he drop and crack the egg, but before I could get the paper towels to clean up, Logan was on the floor mixing the eggs. In the midst of cleaning up raw scrambled egg, trying to keep the dog away, and trying to keep Logan from stomping on the slippery mess, I was also now freaking out that Logan was going to stick his possibly e-coli infected hands in his mouth. (Okay, I know that's a stretch, but I was sure he'd start sticking them in his mouth.)
Needless to say, we went straight up to bath and raced back down so that we could get our cornbread out before it burnt!