.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

The 30 second crouch

I have to giggle at myself because I have found over the last few weeks, while I am at work, the only time I can actually take a breath and relax are the 30 seconds I am hovering over the potty doing the 30 second crouch.  I don't know if I always feel this way at the beginning of school, but I. AM. WHIPPED!We just finished week 4 of school, and I still feel like I can't keep my head above water.  I can't stand to have emails sitting in my inbox, but I can't seem to find the time to complete the tasks.  I also started my gifted endorsement classes again, which will be every other Wednesday until May.  Did I mention the worst part?  They are until 9pm!!  YUCK!  What was I thinking?  At least I have an amazing husband and in laws who are so willing to help me at any second.  I am so blessed and I try to remember when I am feeling so overwhelmed. 

I hate that I haven't been able to blog as much, but I am hoping to get back on track.

Speaking of bragging, we ventured out to Babies R Us last weekend, where we purchased Logan's first big boy potty.   We have it in the living room, in hopes that he will get to know it and practice sitting on it.  It didn't take long for him to hop on and try it out. 


Then, we of course, had to try it with his pants off.  No pee pee in the potty yet, but Logan did Pee Pee up the steps.  Does that count?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment