.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Pay It Forward

A super generous co-worker sought me out last week and offered me, well actually, Logan a Thomas the Train Table and train set.  I was afraid it was not going to be in great condition, but with one coat of white paint, and a few Clorox wipes, the table looks brand new! 
Not only did it come with a few tracks and cars, I'm sure we probably have $800+ worth of trains, tracks and the table.  Needless to say, Logan LOVES it!  He has already started saying, "Choo, Choo"






On Sunday, Chris and I worked in the garage for several hours and organized all of his tools, threw away a ton of junk and just cleaned up.  I am happy to report for the first time in 5 years, I am now parking in the garage!  I am so excited!  It will be so nice this winter to have my car inside.  Now the trick is to not let our garage become a catch all again.


While we were cleaning out our garage, our neighbors yelled for us to come over.  They were also cleaning out and had a barely used Eddie Bauer car seat from 2010 that they were getting rid of because they didn't need it anymore.  I gladly accepted it, and although it really looked like it had never been used, I tore it apart and washed and wiped down everything.  I knew that Mimi's seat was not the best, so we offered the seat to her.  Chris and I got it back together last night and Mimi installed it today.  (It's very similar to this seat)


I feel so blessed to have such great co workers and neighbors.  I am working on several ways to "pay it forward". 

1 comment:

  1. Glad someone still reads my blog!! ;) I love keeping up with Logan, he is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete