.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

19 Months!

Welcome to the life of a 19 month old who decided that a 20 minute nap would suffice!  Mommy tried to have him sit on the steps for a picture, but clearly his phone call was MUCH more important. 

Then Mommy and Daddy tried the wagon.  NOT A FAN!

Oh Wait!  This is okay!  Daddy makes me giggle!

Nope, Crankmaster is back!

Okay, Daredevil, I'll let you out if you give me a big smile!

Logan went and got the swing, so Daddy hung it up, put Logan in and this is what we got!  Can you say T-I-R-E-D??

I know what will do the trick....The always reliable kitchen!


What's for supper?

I'll update you on what he's up to another time....I'm exhausted after all of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment