.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Dr. Seuss Try Outs?

Bless Logan's heart, well actually his hair...Poor baby has his mommy's hair.  I absolutely LOVE his curls and I have to admit, I have fun playing, combing, and yes, curling his hair.  Each night we make a new hair do in the tub, and I use my iPhone camera to show Logan what his hair looks like.  Excuse the poor quality of pictures, but I had to share a few of my favorites.  After looking at them, I decided he's ready to play Cindy Lou Who's little brother or some other funky Dr. Seuss character! 



And if that's not funny enough, you MUST watch this.  If you can make it through baby belly laughs without laughing yourself, something is seriously wrong with you.    Logan kept putting a foam letter "L" in my mouth and thought it was hilarious for me to spit it out at him.
(Sorry for the crappy camera operator. I am going to fire her tomorrow!)


No comments:

Post a Comment