.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Who Wear the Pants in This House?

Logan does, of course! 

We were playing in the living room and Daddy had left his shorts on the floor although he would tell you he was just leaving them there until the next time he was going upstairs.  (I think he was waiting on the Laundry Fairy to come!)  Anyways, Logan has been trying to get him self dressed for a few months, and I guess he saw this as a great opportunity to practice.  He grabbed Daddy's shorts and got to work, as I grabbed my camera and my tummy as I was literally on the floor laughing at him.  He is so determined, he finally admitted defeat after accidentally throwing himself on the floor twice! 




No comments:

Post a Comment