.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shhh....The Sneak Peek!

I am so excited about Logan's 2nd birthday and so thankful I have had the break to get ready for it.  I knew a few months ago, it had to be a Mickey party, since my little man is still obsessed with that cute little mouse!

I began my party planning a few months ago and stumbled across this website and knew this was exactly what I was dreaming of.  After stalking, I mean, thoroughly reading her blog and profile, I found out this sweet lady lives right where I grew up and even went to the same high school I did.   I went out on a limb and emailed her to ask her a few questions about a few of her items.  Not only did she email me back, but she offered me a few of the things she had been hanging on to.  She gave me a beautiful banner her mother made, an awesome topiary, the super cute birthday hat, and the ears sign.  If you start looking through her blog, be careful, you will spend a few hours, you will see so many of the other beautiful parties and creative tricks up her sleeve.  Thanks again Heather!

Here are a few pictures of a few things I've been working on.  I can't wait to share the final pictures from the party!

The Invitation: (Thanks Megan Dempsey)









I'm so excited for his party!  I wish we had more room so we could invite the world to come party with us!  I'm not so excited that my sweet little baby is already turning 2!  Where did the time go?  This seems like yesterday to me. 


I miss that little baby stage, but look at what a handsome hunk he has grown into!


1 comment:

  1. Jessica! The sneak peek is just too cute for words! I can't wait to see the actual party. Has it happened yet?

    I love the cones - LOVE them! And I love the picture of him with the chalkboard and wagon. So smart of you to wrap the juice boxes, and your wreath turned out SUPER cute! Love all of it.

    I am planning a "Cars" (Disney) party for Carter's 3rd birthday in March. Can't wait to see your party pics so I can get inspired to start planning this party soon =)

    ReplyDelete