Baby boy got his first bee sting (or two) the other day while riding his tricycle outside. I was at work, and got a text from Mimi that Logan got stung. She gave him Benadryl and Advil and besides hurting and being upset he was okay. I was worried, since my dad has a very bad allergic reaction to bees.
When I got to him, it was still red, but not too swollen. I put Logan in the car around 4:05, and he went right to sleep. The Benadryl must have kicked in because he didn't wake up until 5:45 the next morning!!
I am so sad that he got stung, but very thankful his reaction wasn't too bad. Hopefully, he gets back on that tricycle!