.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 8, 2013

Buzz! Ouch!


Baby boy got his first bee sting (or two) the other day while riding his tricycle outside.  I was at work, and got a text from Mimi that Logan got stung. She gave him Benadryl and Advil and besides hurting  and being upset he was okay. I was worried, since my dad has a very bad allergic reaction to bees.
When I got to him, it was still red, but not too swollen. I put Logan in the car around 4:05, and he went right to sleep. The Benadryl must have kicked in because he didn't wake up until 5:45 the next morning!! 
I am so sad that he got stung, but very thankful his reaction wasn't too bad. Hopefully, he gets back on that tricycle! 



No comments:

Post a Comment